- HP OJPRO 8035 Setup
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 SETUP
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 is an All-in-One printer suitable for small office works. The printer has an auto-document feeder which intakes 35 pages at a time. It is also capable of auto-duplexing. Proceed with the steps that are given below to HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer setup.
- Take out the printer from the carton and verify the contents.
- Remove all the packing materials that include the tapes and protective films.
- Open the top cover and remove the protective film on the scanner glass. Then, close the lid.
- Connect the power cord to the HP printer’s rear side.
- Plug the cord’s other end into an electrical outlet for HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer setup.
- Choose your language and region using the touchscreen controls. Then, tap Confirm.
- Now, install the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Open the front door and cartridge access door. Then, wait until the carriage moves to the center.
- Take out the protective cover around the carriage.
- Unwrap the ink cartridges and pull the orange tags on them to remove the packing materials.
- Also, remove the cap on the ink cartridges by twisting it counter-clockwise.
- By following the color codes on the slots, install all the ink cartridges.
- Tap OK after installing all the ink cartridges.
- Pull the input tray out of the printer.
- Fan a stack of paper and align them on a flat surface. Then, load the stack into the paper tray.
- Slide the paper guides towards the corners of the paper.
- Insert the tray into the HP printer.
- If you want to set up fax, configure it by following the on-screen instructions.
- You can now install the printer software on your computer.
- Download the printer software from the official HP website.
- Choose a connection type and complete the installation by following the instructions on the screen and also completed the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer setup.