- HP OJPRO 8035 Driver Settings
STEPS FOR HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 DRIVER SETTINGS
- If you don’t have the installation disc, you can download the driver by following the steps that are given below.
- Go to the official HP website from your web browser.
- On the Support page, choose your region.
- Select the Software & Drivers tab and click the Printer icon.
- Type the correct printer model in the Search section. Then, hit the Enter key.
- Choose the operating system and version of your computer.
- Go to All Drivers and select the required driver.
- Click the Download option next to the driver to download it.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 DRIVER INSTALLING
- Once you complete HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 driver download the HP printer software, you can install it on your computer.
- Double-click on the installer file to open the installation wizard.
- When prompted for the User Account Control access, click Yes.
- Click Continue when the installation wizard appears.
- Accept the license agreement by selecting the checkbox and click Next.
- Select the Manual Setup option and choose a suitable connection method according to your preference.
- If you are choosing the USB connection, connect a USB cable between the printer and your computer when prompted.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have installed the software, you can print and scan quickly from your computer. And also complete HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 driver download process