- HP OJPRO 8035 Driver Install Mac
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Driver Install MAC
You can use the HP Smart app to access the printer and carry out printing and scanning from your Mac computer. You can go to the App Store or download the app from the official HP website. Proceed with the steps that are given below to install a HP OfficeJet pro 8035 driver MAC.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Driver Install For MAC
- Ensure that your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer is connected to the computer, either over a network or USB cable.
- Now, install the driver on your Mac computer.
- Launch the App Store application and search for HP Smart.
- Select the HP Smart application and click on the Get button.
- Wait until the app is downloaded on your Mac computer.
- You can also download the HP OfficeJet pro 8035 driver Mac from the official HP website.
- Once the downloading process is complete, run the application.
- Click the ‘+’ icon and add your printer by following the instructions on the screen,
- Now, you can print and scan from your Mac computer after installing the HP OfficeJet pro 8035 driver Mac.