123.HP.COM/OJPRO8035 HOW TO INSTALL PRINTER?
HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8035 is an All-in-One printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It comes with a color touchscreen panel, a 35-page auto document feeder (ADF), and it supports automatic duplex printing, Ethernet networking, and mobile printing. If you are installing the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer for the first time, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Initially, Unpack the HP Printer.
- Take out the printer supplies such as power cord, setup CD-ROM, user guide, and ink cartridges.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet with the help of the power cord.
- Power up the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Configure the basic printer settings using the touchscreen control panel.
- Open the printer’s front door and raise the ink access door.
- Wait until the ink carriage comes to an idle position.
- Remove the plastic cover from the ink carriage and unpack the ink cartridges.
- Remove the orange tapes from the ink cartridges before installing them in the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer.
- Install the ink cartridges one by one with the correct sequence.
- Close the ink access door and tap OK when the printer’s initializing process is completed.
- Pull out the paper cassette and load some plain paper in it.
- Adjust the paper guide-width, but make sure not sto squeeze the paper.
- Configure the paper settings and check the paper alignment by printing an alignment page.
- If you wish to use the fax function, connect the telephonic line cord and configure the fax settings.
- After completing the basic printer settings, install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer software on your computer with the help of the setup CD-ROM.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 INSTALL WINDOWS
Installing the HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer on a Windows computer:
- First, turn on your HP printer and the computer.
- Ensure that you have completed the basic printer setup.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘change device installation settings’ in the search panel.
- Press the Enter key to open the Device Installation Settings window.
- Click the Yes radio button and click Save Changes.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer to the Windows computer using a standard USB cable.
- When the computer detects the printer and displays the Found new hardware window, follow the on-screen prompts and complete the driver installation process.
- Otherwise, open Control Panel on your computer and click on Devices and Printers.
- Click the Add a printer button and select your printer’s name in the Choose a device or printer to add to this PC section.
- Click the Next button and carry out the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- If your printer isn’t detected automatically, click the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link.
- Click the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings radio button and click Next.
- Select the Use an existing port option and click Next.
- If necessary, click on the Windows Update button and wait until the printer drivers are updated.
- Navigate to the Manufacturer panel and select HP from the displayed list.
- Choose the name of your HP printer in the Printers section.
- Click Next and install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer driver.
- After completing the driver installation process, disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 INSTALL MAC
Carry out these steps to install the HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer on your Mac computer:
- You can connect your HP printer to a Mac computer using a wired or wireless connection method.
- Close all the running programs on your Mac computer and ensure that the computer is connected to the internet.
- Open the Safari browser and navigate to the official HP site.
- Download either the HP Smart app or the HP East Start software.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- Run the downloaded software to begin the driver installation process.
- If prompted, enter your Mac’s administrator password in the required field.
- Finish the driver setup with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- After completing the driver installation process, perform a test print.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
A printer driver is a software that is responsible for the communication between the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer and the computer. You can download the printer driver by merely clicking the Driver Download button available on this site. Otherwise, follow the below-mentioned steps to download it from the official HP site.
- On your computer, open the default browser and navigate to the official HP site.
- Type your printer’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab and click the Choose a different OS link to select your OS.
- Choose the driver and click the Download button in the Drivers section.
- Also, you can download the HP Smart app instead of the printer driver for the Windows 10 and Mac computers.
- After downloading the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer driver, run the installer file to begin the driver installation process.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 INSTALL DRIVERS
The driver for the HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer can be installed easily with the help of the HP Easy Start software. Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the HP Easy Start software on your computer.
- Before starting the driver installation process, turn on the HP printer.
- Do not connect the printer and the computer directly using the USB cable until prompted during the driver installation process.
- Download the HP Easy Start software from the official HP site.
- After completing the download, navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Give a double-click on the installer file and begin the driver installation process.
- Once the HP Easy Start wizard is launched, connect the printer and the computer with the help of the USB cable when prompted.
- Check the I have read and agree to the End User License Agreement and HP Privacy Statement checkbox and click Continue.
- On the Printer Found screen, click Continue if the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 installation wizard detects the printer.
- If your printer is not detected, click the My Printer is Not Shown button.
- Ensure that you have appropriately connected the printer and the computer.
- Once it is detected, click the Continue button and click the Full software and drivers (Recommended) radio button.
- Click Continue and finish the rest of the on-screen instructions.
- Once the driver setup is completed, click the Finish button. And check the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer
- Next, verify the connection by printing remotely from your computer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 WIRELESS SETUP
You can set up your HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer on a wireless network with the quick steps given on this page. Setting up the printer over a wireless network makes it easy to access the printer from any device connected to the network. The HP printer can be connected to a wireless network with the help of the HP Smart app. If you wish to print wirelessly without installing the drivers, then use the built-in AirPrint feature on Mac and iOS devices.
- First, turn on your HP printer and the Wi-Fi router.
- If you have already configured your printer to a different network, restore the printer’s network settings to factory defaults.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon and select Wireless Settings in HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer.
- Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup followed by the Push button option.
- Follow the instructions on the printer’s control panel to connect it to the local wireless network.
- Now, press the WPS Push button on your wireless router.
- After connecting the HP printer to the Wi-Fi router, connect your Mac to the same wireless network.
- Download the HP Smart app from the official HP site.
- Launch the HP Smart app and click Continue.
- Click the Install Software button and click Get Start button.
- Click and enable the I have reviewed and accept the default Data Collection Settings and the HP Privacy Statement checkbox and click Continue.
- Select your printer on the next screen and enter the Wi-Fi network’s password in the required field.
- Click Continue and wait until the HP Smart wizard detects the printer.
- Next, click the Printers and Scanner button and click OK.
- Click the Add icon and select your printer from the displayed list.
- Click the Add button and go to the HP Smart app.
- Click the Print button to print wirelessly from the Mac computer to the HP printer.
- Otherwise, click Not Now and complete the driver setup in 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer.